Canada’s premier tourism marketplace, Rendez-vous Canada, is an annual event that brings Canadian tourism providers together with buyers from all over the world.
Rendez-vous Canada provides a unique platform to launch new tourism products, share market insights, network, and increase the range of tourism experiences that the industry offers.
This year, our hosts Destination Ontario and Tourism Toronto exceeded all expectations as they welcomed over 580 international buyers from 30 countries and highlighted the true spirit and energy of Toronto, Ontario and Canada.
"Rendez-vous Canada continues to draw record attendance, that means buyers from around the world and sellers from across the country will be driving more international travel to Canada. Congratulations to both the Destination Ontario and Tourism Toronto teams for welcoming over 1,900 attendees to experience your incredible hospitality”
– David Goldstein, President and CEO, Destination Canada.
- Rendez-vous Canada 2019 broke all attendance records: 1,918 delegates attended—the most in Rendez-vous Canada's 43-year history.
- Global interest is higher than ever before: there was more than one buyer for every seller in attendance, from 30 international markets.
- All provinces and territories were represented, showing that tourism really is from coast to coast to coast; 571 tourism organizations promoted Canadian products and services this year.
- Deal makers: delegates conducted over 31,000 face-to-face business appointments during the four-day event, a new record for Rendez-vous Canada.
- The Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada brought together 33 indigenous tourism businesses in the indigenous pavilion, a new record for Rendez-vous Canada.