Destination Canada will host its Annual Public Meeting (APM) virtually on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
Given the unprecedented challenges of 2020 and the current environment, this year’s APM will provide an important opportunity for our industry to reset, engage and connect.
Our team at Destination Canada is committed to rebuilding confidence in the tourism industry by working closely with our partners who are personally - and passionately invested in seeing our sector survive and recover. Join us at this year’s APM to hear about our vision for a more competitive sector, as well as our strategic priorities for 2021 and beyond as we look to restart and rebuild the visitor economy, both domestically and internationally.
When: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | 10:00am – 11:00am PT/ 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
How to join: https://destinationcanada.can.chime.live/
- Ben Cowan-Dewar, Destination Canada Chair, Board of Directors
- Marsha Walden, Destination Canada, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Gloria Loree, Senior Vice-President, Marketing Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer
- Maureen Riley, Vice-President, International
- Chantz Strong, Executive Director, Research and Analytics