#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday March 23, from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Celebrating Spring in Canada
Join #CanadaChat to discover the best of Canada!
Timeline & Questions
Check back soon for curated questions for our next #CanadaChat.
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
10:55 am PST/1:55 pm EST
Upcoming #CanadaChat Sessions
- Celebrating Spring in Canada - March 23, 2022
- Celebrating Summer in Canada - June 22, 2022
- Celebrating Fall in Canada - September 21, 2022
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to indicate which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to be authentic to your brand voice and have fun!