#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday September 22, from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Celebrating Fall in Canada
Join #CanadaChat to discover the best of Canada!
Timeline & Questions
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
Q1. It's easy to fall in love with Canada in autumn as shades of amber, gold and crimson transform city streets and parks. Show us your favourite places to take in the fall colours in Canada! #CanadaChat
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
Q2. Autumn's crisp air means it's time to enjoy the warm, delicious dishes we've been craving. Where will you be heading for a warm bite this fall? #CanadaChat
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
Q3. When we think of autumn images of changing leaves, spawning salmon and harvest time come to mind. What are some of your favourite fall experiences? #CanadaChat
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
Q4. Cooler temperatures and warm colours beckon us outdoors and Canada's natural landscapes are the perfect place to enjoy! Where are you most excited to explore outside this fall? #CanadaChat
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
Q5. Now is the time to support local, so tell us, which businesses are special to you? Don't forget to tag them in your answers! #CanadaChat
10:53 am PST/1:53 pm EST
Q6. There are so many wonderful people and places across Canada. What do you love about your community? Share you photos and tips for enjoying all things local! #CanadaChat
Upcoming #CanadaChat Sessions
- Celebrating Fall in Canada - September 22, 2021
- Celebrating Winter in Canada - January 12, 2022
- Celebrating Spring in Canada - March 23, 2022
- Celebrating Summer in Canada - June 22, 2022
- Celebrating Fall in Canada - September 21, 2022
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to indicate which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!