Please note that Spring #CanadaChat on Wednesday March 18 is cancelled.
#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday June 17 from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Celebrate Summer in Canada
Join #CanadaChat in March to discover the best of Canada in springtime!
Timeline & Questions
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
Q1. Questions will be added one week before #CanadaChat.
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
Q2. Questions will be added one week before #CanadaChat.
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
Q3. Questions will be added one week before #CanadaChat.
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
Q4. Questions will be added one week before #CanadaChat.
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
Q5. Questions will be added one week before #CanadaChat.
10:53 am PST/1:53 pm EST
Q6. Questions will be added one week before #CanadaChat.
Upcoming #CanadaChat Sessions
- Fall - September 16
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!