#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday March 10, from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Springtime in Canada
Join #CanadaChat to discover the best of Canada!
Timeline & Questions
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
Q1. Canada transforms into a beautiful array of brightly coloured blooms in springtime. What's your favourite spring location in Canada? #CanadaChat
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
Q2. We love fresh, seasonal produce! Where is your favourite local spot in Canada to enjoy takeout? #CanadaChat
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
Q3. There are lots of cute baby critters born in spring, meaning there's so much diverse wildlife to view from a safe distance! Where do you enjoy watching Canada's wildlife? Share you favourite photos! #CanadaChat
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
Q4. With over 48 national parks and countless provincial and regional parks across Canada, we have lots of open space to enjoy the outdoors. Where do you go to get some fresh air? #CanadaChat
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
Q5. Now is the time to support your local, so tell us, which businesses are special to you? Don’t forget to tag them in your answers! #CanadaChat
10:53 am PST/1:53 pm EST
Q6. There are so many wonderful people and places across Canada. What do you love about your community? Share your photos and tips for enjoying all things local! #CanadaChat
Upcoming #CanadaChat Sessions
- Summer in Canada - June 23, 2021.
- Celebrating Fall in canada - September 15, 2021
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!