#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday September 16 from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Celebrate Summer in Canada
Join #CanadaChat to discover the best of Canada!
Timeline & Questions
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
Q1. Canada's landscapes put on a spectacular show in the fall. Where's your favourite spot to enjoy the beautiful autumn colours? Share your most colourful photos! #CanadaChat
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
Q2. We love harvest season! Where is your favourite Canadian spot to enjoy local, seasonal produce? #CanadaChat
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
Q3. Autumn is awesome for wildlife! Where's your favourite place to watch Canada's critters in your area? #CanadaChat
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
Q4.We have lots of space in Canada to get outside and explore the outdoors. What activities do you have planned this fall? #CanadaChat
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
Q5. Now is the time to support your local, so tell us, which businesses are special to you? Don’t forget to tag them in your answers! #CanadaChat
10:53 am PST/1:53 pm EST
Q6. There are so many wonderful people and places across Canada. What do you love about your community? Share your photos and tips for enjoying all things local! #CanadaChat
Upcoming #CanadaChat Sessions
- Winter in Canada - December 9
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!