#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday September 18 from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Fall in Canada
Dive into the colour of fall in Canada! Join #CanadaChat this month to discover the most incredible experiences Canada has to offer!
Timeline & Questions
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
Q1: Canadian landscapes put on a spectacular show in the fall. Share your most colourful fall photos! #CanadaChat
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
Q2. Fall is ideal for a relaxing road trip. Where would you like to hit the road this fall? #CanadaChat
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
Q3. The change of seasons means a change in local foods. What’s your favourite fall dish? #CanadaChat #CanadaChat
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
Q4. In Canada, fall is alive with festivals! What fall festivals are you most excited for? #CanadaChat
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
Q5. Take a breath of fresh air. Where are you exploring outdoors this fall? #CanadaChat
10:53 am PST/1:53 pm EST
Q6. What’s your fall #bucketlist destination in Canada? #CanadaChat
Upcoming #CanadaChat Topics
- November 20: Holiday fun!
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!