#CanadaChat is a seasonal Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens quarterly for winter, spring, summer and fall.
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every quarter, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 500K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: Wednesday January 15 from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Holidays in Canada's Winter Wonderland
Join #CanadaChat in January to discover the best of Canada in wintertime!
Timeline & Questions
10:05 am PST/1:05 pm EST
Q1. Where would you go in Canada to experience a winter wonderland? #CanadaChat
10:15 am PST/1:15 pm EST
Q2. Where’s the best place to warm up after a day of exploring in wintertime? #CanadaChat
10:25 am PST/1:25 pm EST
Q3. Where would you want to soak in winter wellness in Canada? #CanadaChat
10:35 am PST/1:35 pm EST
Q4. What’s your favourite winter activity in Canada? #CanadaChat
10:45 am PST/1:45 pm EST
Q5. What’s the “coolest” winter event happening in Canada this year? #CanadaChat
10:53 am PST/1:53 pm EST
Q6. What’s your dream winter wonderland getaway in Canada? #CanadaChat
2020 #CanadaChat Dates
- Winter - January 15
- Spring - March 18
- Summer - June 17
- Fall - September 16
How to Participate to #CanadaChat:
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos and cross promote your account!
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!