#CanadaChat is a monthly Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens on the third Wednesday of every month from 1pm to 2pm ET (10am -11am PT).
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every month, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 300K followers.
Wednesday November 15, 2017 - Winter Fun & Festivals
Winter is coming! Come share your best tips about Canadian travel over the winter months during our next #CanadaChat.
10:05 PT/ 1:05 ET
Q1. Share your most memorable Canadian winter photo! #CanadaChat
10:15 PT/ 1:15 ET
Q2. What are some of the best winter celebrations to check out in Canada? #CanadaChat
10:25 PT/ 1:25 ET
Q3. What is your favourite family friendly activity in the winter? #CanadaChat
10:35 PT/ 1:35 ET
Q4. How do you get cozy after a day of winter fun? #CanadaChat
10:45 PT/ 1:45 ET
Q5. Where's your favourite place to go for a snowy holiday? #CanadaChat
10:53 PT/ 1:53 ET
Q6. What classic Canadian experience do you wish to try this winter? #CanadaChat
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos (and cross promote your account!)
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!