#CanadaChat is a monthly Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens on the third Wednesday of every month from 1pm to 2pm ET (10am - 11am PT).
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every month, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 300K followers.
Next #CanadaChat : June 21 from 1pm to 2 pm (EST)
Topic: Indigenous Experiences
On June 21, Indigenous Canada (@CAN_Indigenous) will be co-hosting #CanadaChat with us to celebrate National Indigenous Peoples Day. Join us to takes you some of the best festivals happening across the country. One the agenda: music, food, art, culture and good summer vibes!
Our six questions will be posted shortly!
Upcoming #CanadaChat Topics
- June 21 - Indigenous Experiences with @CAN_Indigenous
- July 18 - Canadian Parks with @ParksCanada
- August 15 - The Best Wildlife Viewing in Canada
- September 19 - Fall in Love with Canada
- October 17 - Canadian Food & Wine
- November 21 - The Holidays
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos (and cross promote your account!)
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!