#CanadaChat is a monthly Twitter chat hosted by Destination Canada. The chat happens on the third Wednesday of every month from 1pm to 2pm ET (10am -11am PT).
A new Canada travel topic is discussed every month, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 800 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 300K followers.
September 20, 2017 - Fall Flavours
Join us for a mouth-watering chat this September as we explore the Canadian culinary world!
10:05 PT/ 1:05 ET
Q1. Share your favourite photo from fall time in Canada! #CanadaChat
10:15 PT/ 1:15 ET
Q2. What food festival are you looking forward to this fall? #CanadaChat
10:25 PT/ 1:25 ET
Q3. Where do you go to indulge in your favourite fall flavours? #CanadaChat
10:35 PT/ 1:35 ET
Q4. Where’s the best place for a meal surrounded by fall colours? Bonus points for photos! #CanadaChat
10:45 PT/ 1:45 ET
Q5. Foodies: where should one go to get a taste of Canada? #CanadaChat
10:53 PT/ 1:53 ET
Q6. What’s one unique culinary experience to try this fall? #CanadaChat
Upcoming #CanadaChat Topics:
Oct 18, 2017 - Cities on a Budget
Nov 15, 2017 - Winter Fun & Winter Festivals
- To be part of the conversation, always include the hashtag #CanadaChat with your answers.
- Always accompany your answers with a strong image for a better impact.
- Use A1, A2, A3, etc. to precise which question you are responding to.
- You can use links from your Instagram account to share great photos (and cross promote your account!)
- Include links to your blog or website in your answers to provide more information.
- Don’t forget to tag your partners in your responses so they can jump in too.
- Retweet your favourite answers and thank people for sharing.
- Remember to have a sense of humour and be authentic to your brand voice!