Our Global Tourism Watch provides consumer-based intelligence on 10 markets around the world, and in Canada.
The overall objectives of this study is to:
- Monitor awareness, travel intentions, and other key market indicators for Canada
- Assess perceptions of Canada and track brand performance against key competitors
- Identify the general experiences sought by travellers, assess Canada’s competitive positioning on key products and identify growth opportunities;
- Identify motivators and barriers for travel to Canada; and,
- Explore the role of advocacy in the tourism context.